Established in 1982, Soiffer Haskin organizes private sales for luxury goods manufacturers and retailers including:
* women's, men's and children's clothing;
* shoes, handbags and accessories;
* home accessories and fine linens;
* crystal, porcelain and silver table products;
* giftware, jewelry and more.
* While ZTrend strives to write fact-based pieces about New York City's small boutiques, "splash visit" profiles may contain inaccuracies, as "splash visits" are merely the interpretation of the writer's first-hand experience and should not to be relied upon as fact.
Master Card, Visa, Amex
special Hours + Information
Credit Cards Only
All Sales Final
Strollers not allowed. No children Under 12 will be admitted.
For more information, call (718) 747-1656,
Monday through Friday: 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Soiffer Haskin, 1133 Westchester Avenue, Suite N136, White Plains, NY 10604
A, C, E, 1, 2 & 3 trains
subway walking directions
(Nearest stop) A, C & E trains – exit Penn Station at 34th Street: walk 1 block South down 8th Avenue to West 33rd Street; walk 1/2 block West (left) toward 9th Avenue.
1, 2 & 3 trains - exit Penn Station at 34th Street: walk 1 block South down 7th Avenue to West 33rd Street; walk 1 1/2 blocks West (left) toward 9th Avenue.