$39 per shopper *Ask your concierge for special group rates.
Spend less and shop more! Discover fun & interesting clothing with ZTrend as we visit New Yorkers’ most favorite second-hand shops for new & gently worn contemporary clothing, and unique vintage pieces!
Shop with ZTrend on our Second-Hand & Vintage Shopping day (Part 1), as we introduce you to the best second-hand shops for gently used clothing at bargain prices that will surprise you. With your keen eye, you can find well-priced true-vintage and better clothing. ZTrend's second-hand shopping days are for those who have an eye for quality, understand the value of thrifting, and doesn't require a label to dictate their wardrobe choices. It's all about being a good shopper with a good eye for beautiful things where the prices are much lower than if you were to purchase it in a curated vintage shop.
- Discover some of the best second-hand shops in New York City.
- Shop up to 20 minutes in each store.
- Visit a minimum of 6 stores where you can find unusual and fine things at bargain prices.
- Shop the same places high-end vintage store owners purchase their inventory from!
- You will have time to shop and try on clothing.
- Groups are kept small to ensure personable experience.
- You are invited to meet your guide 20 minutes before start time.
- Ask your shopping expert for tips on how to shop second-hand and vintage.
- Get advise on where to go for repairs and alterations.
- Learn how to find the best sample sales in New York City for a savings as deep as 90% off retail!
- Shops will offer seasonal attire: clothing, shoes, hats. gloves, purses, jewelry; home items include books, Bric-a-brac, kitchen and tableware, furniture and decor.
Ask your hotel concierge to contact ZTrend to qualify for a special group rate.
All CC, Cash & PayPal
Start and end Time: Will vary (depending upon your booking).
This shopping tour may be purchased up to 2 hours prior to start time.
Think Coffee 280 3rd Avenue New York, NY 10010
SW corner of 22nd St & 3rd Ave
6, R and W trains
- All attendees are at least 12 years of age to attend.
- All attendees are able to stand and walk without difficulty.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes: We will walk up to 1.5 miles.
- Dress in clothing that you can easily change in and out of, as well as clothing you can try on over.
- No lunch stop, but refreshments are accessible during the tour or at the cafe meeting location.
- Food and beverages are not included.
- Clothing sizes from 0-16 with no guarantee of size availability due to the nature of second-hand shopping.
- Please refrain from excessive cell phone use during the event.
- Meet your guide outside 10 minutes before start time.
- Although it is not required, tipping your guide is an acceptable way to show your appreciation.
subway walking directions
Exit at 23rd Street; walk east 2 blocks (pass Lexington Avenue) toward third Avenue; Starbucks is located on the SW corner of 23rd Street and 3rd Avenue.
R & W Trains:
Exit at 23rd and Broadway at Madison Square Park; walk 4 blocks east (toward the park on the south side of the street) to third Avenue; take a right down 3rd Avenue to 22nd Street. Starbucks is located on the SW corner of 23rd Street and 3rd Avenue.