Spend less and shop more! Discover fun & interesting clothing with ZTrend as we visit New Yorkers’ most favorite second-hand shops for new & gently worn contemporary clothing, and unique vintage pieces!
Shop with ZTrend on our Second-Hand & Vintage Shopping day (Part 1), as we introduce you to the best second-hand shops for gently used clothing at bargain prices that will surprise you. With your keen eye, you can find well-priced true-vintage and better clothing. ZTrend's second-hand shopping days are for those who have an eye for quality, understand the value of thrifting, and doesn't require a label to dictate their wardrobe choices. It's all about being a good shopper with a good eye for beautiful things where the prices are much lower than if you were to purchase it in a curated vintage shop.
- Discover some of the best second-hand shops in New York City.
- Shop up to 20 minutes in each store.
- Visit a minimum of 6 stores where you can find unusual and fine things at affordable prices.
- Receive a complimentary pdf map of more second-hand shops to visit on your own.
- You will have time to shop and try on clothing.
- Groups are kept fewer than 8 to ensure personable experience.
- You are invited to meet your guide for a complimentary coffee beverage.
- Ask your shopping expert for tips on how to shop second-hand and vintage.
- Get advise on where to go for repairs and alterations.
- Learn how to find the best sample sales in New York City for a savings as deep as 90% off retail!
- Shops will offer seasonal attire: clothing, shoes, hats. gloves, purses, jewelry; home items include books, Bric-a-brac, kitchen and tableware, furniture and decor.