Spend less and shop more! Discover fun & interesting clothing with ZTrend as we visit New Yorkers’ most favorite second-hand shops for new & gently worn contemporary clothing, and unique vintage pieces!
Shop with ZTrend on our Second-Hand & Vintage Shopping day (Part 1), as we introduce you to the best second-hand shops for gently used clothing at bargain prices that will surprise you. With your keen eye, you can find well-priced true-vintage and better clothing. ZTrend's second-hand shopping days are for those who have an eye for quality, understand the value of thrifting, and doesn't require a label to dictate their wardrobe choices. It's all about being a good shopper with a good eye for beautiful things where the prices are much lower than if you were to purchase it in a curated vintage shop.
- Discover some of the best second-hand shops in New York City.
- Shop up to 20 minutes in each store.
- Visit a minimum of 6 stores where you can find unusual and fine things at affordable prices.
- Receive a complimentary pdf map of more second-hand shops to visit on your own.
- You will have time to shop and try on clothing.
- Groups are kept fewer than 8 to ensure personable experience.
- You are invited to meet your guide for a complimentary coffee beverage.
- Ask your shopping expert for tips on how to shop second-hand and vintage.
- Get advise on where to go for repairs and alterations.
- Learn how to find the best sample sales in New York City for a savings as deep as 90% off retail!
- Shops will offer seasonal attire: clothing, shoes, hats. gloves, purses, jewelry; home items include books, Bric-a-brac, kitchen and tableware, furniture and decor.
Ask your hotel concierge to contact ZTrend to qualify for a special group rate.
All CC, Cash & PayPal
Start Time: Will vary (depending upon your booking)
This shopping tour may be purchased up to 1 hour prior to start time.
Things to Know
- All attendees are at least 12 years of age to attend. Please no infants..
- All attendees are able to stand and walk without difficulty.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes. We will walk up to 1.5 miles.
- Dress in clothing that you can easily change in and out of, as well as clothing you can try on over.
- It's on me! Complimentary cup of coffee before we begin our day of shopping.
- Clothing sizes from 0-12 with no guarantee of size availability due to the nature of second-hand shopping.
- Please refrain from excessive cell phone use during the event.
Better second-hand charity shops, thrift shops.
Wayside Cafe 139 E 12th St, New York, NY 10003
(Between 3rd & 4th Avenues - nearest to 3rd Avenue)
We will begin our 'Fun & Fabulous' shopping day at Wayside Cafe. Enjoy a cup of coffee on me! You are welcome to arrive early to enjoy a a small bite before we begin a day of fabulous thrifty finds. Indoor seating is available.
Nearest subway: 4, 5, 6, Q, N, R, W trains
subway walking directions
Union Square Station Trains:
Exit at 14th Street (Union Square - south side); walk east 1 block to 4th Avenue; turn right down 4th Avenue to East 12th Street; turn left of East 12th Street and continue walking across toward 3rd Avenue; Think Coffee is located on the left side (north side of the street) just before 3rd Avenue.