Spend less and shop more! Discover fun & interesting clothing with ZTrend as we visit New Yorkers’ most favorite second-hand shops for new & gently worn contemporary clothing, and unique vintage pieces!
Shop with ZTrend on our Second-Hand & Vintage Shopping day (Part 1), as we introduce you to the best second-hand shops for gently used clothing at bargain prices that will surprise you. With your keen eye, you can find well-priced true-vintage and better clothing. ZTrend's second-hand shopping days are for those who have an eye for quality, understand the value of thrifting, and don't require a label to dictate their wardrobe choices. It's all about being a good shopper with a good eye for beautiful things where the prices are much lower than if you were to purchase it in a curated vintage shop.
- Shop 3 1/2 to 4 hours: up to 20 minutes in each store.
- Receive my exclusive map of vintage and boutique shops and cafes.
- Visit a minimum of 6 stores for vintage and designer resale in ready-to-wear condition.
- You will have time to shop and try on clothing.
- Get tips on how to find the best sample sales in New York City for a savings as deep as 90% off retail!
- Shops will offer seasonal attire: clothing, shoes, hats. gloves, purses, and jewelry.
- All private days are customizable.
- Shops will offer seasonal attire: clothing, shoes, hats. gloves, purses, jewelry; home items include books, Bric-a-brac, kitchen and tableware, furniture and decor.
Cancellation policy: Cancellations outside of 30 days prior to the experience date will be fully refunded.
Cancellations made less than 30 days to the date of your experience will not be refunded.
Ask your hotel concierge to contact ZTrend to qualify for a special group rate.
All CC, Cash & PayPal
Start Time: Will vary (depending upon your reservation)
This shopping tour may be purchased up to 1 hour prior to start time.
Things to Know
- All attendees are at least 17 years of age to attend. Please no infants.
- All attendees are able to stand and walk without difficulty.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes. We will walk up to 1.5 miles.
- Dress in clothing that you can easily change in and out of, as well as clothing you can try on over.
- Clothing sizes from 0-10 with no guarantee of size availability due to the nature of second-hand shopping.
- Please refrain from excessive cell phone use while shoppingt.
Better second-hand charity shops, thrift shops.
We will begin our second-hand shopping day at a local cafe where we will chat a little bit about our day ahead. You are welcome to arrive early to enjoy a a small bite before we begin a day of fabulous thrifty finds.
Location and travel directions will be revieled upon purchase.