Reserve the date for just you and friends. We'll make 'Williamsburg Vintage & Thrift a private shopping experience and guarantee that you and your guests will be the only shoppers in the group!
Last Updated: October 19, 2017
Shop Williamsburg's better consignment and vintage boutiques. 3 hours of guided shopping to period vintage as well as designer consignment boutiques. A true New York adventure!
Shop the best and skip the rest with ZTrend! Explore the well curated specialty boutiques in beautiful downtown Williamsburg for the sweetest vintage, designer resale, clothing and accessories. Women's vintage clothing and accessories will range from the Victorian era into the groovy 1990s.
On this shopping day you may expect to be escorted to some of Williamsburg's most carefully curated specialty boutiques. Discover vintage and designer resale boutiques where shops are attentive to fine customer service offering gently worn designer and some of the most sought-after vintage clothing and accessories at fair prices.
Our Williamsburg day is for the woman who loves to shop for unique items and is willing to spend a bit more. She has an agenda to find that piece that calls out her name. Shops will offer a variety of different fashionable items such as jewelry, purses, clothing, shoes, hats and gloves.
- Shop 3 hours: up to 20 minutes in each store.
- Receive my complimentary map of more shops and cafes to visit on your own!
- Discover the best vintage and resale shops in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
- Visit a minimum of 6 stores for vintage and designer resale in ready-to-wear condition.
- You will have time to shop and try on clothing.
- Groups are kept small to ensure personable experience.
- It's on me! You are invited to meet me for a complimentary coffee drink before begin.
- Get tips on how to find the best sample sales in New York City for a savings as deep as 90% off retail!
- Shops will offer seasonal attire: clothing, shoes, hats. gloves, purses, and jewelry.
FOR MORE DATES: Click on a date in the calendar above.
Group size: up to 8 shoppers.
Duration: 3 hours total, rain or shine.
Price: $39 per Shopper.
Ask your hotel concierge to contact ZTrend to qualify for a special group rate.
All CC, Cash & PayPal
Start Time: Will vary (depending upon your booking)
This shopping tour may be purchased up to 2 hours prior to start time.
Things to Know
- All attendees are at least 12 years of age to attend.
- All attendees are able to stand and walk without difficulty.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes: We will walk up to 1.5 miles.
- Dress in clothing that you can easily change in and out of, as well as clothing you can try on over.
- It's on me! Meet your guide for a complimentary coffee beverage before the shopping begins.
- Clothing sizes from 0-12 with no guarantee of size availability due to the nature of second-hand shopping.
- Please refrain from excessive cell phone use during the event.
Beautiful pristine vintage clothing boutiques featuring 1930s to the 1980s as well as some designer resale boutiques. Shop owners have curated their own collections reflecting their individual sense of style.
We will begin our Williamsburg shopping day by meeting at sweethaus cupcake Cafe. A wonderful retro-whimisical cafe serving sweet treats as well as breakfast, lunch and dinner. You are welcome to arrive early to enjoy a coffee drink on me!
Take the "Brooklyn bound" L train; Exit Bedford Avenue (at N 7th Street); walk 5 blocks south down Bedford Avenue to Metropolitian Avenue; (NOTE: to be sure you are walking in the correct direction, the first street you will pass when walking down Bedford Avenue will be N 6th Street, then N 5th Street, and so on until you get to Metropolitian Avenue) Make a right on Metropolitian and walk 1.3 blocks; Sweethaus will be the mint green cafe on you right-hand side.