Williamsburg Vintage & Designer. (choose to join part 1 or part 2 or both)
Those who are brave enough to shop the full day save $20 when booking part 2!
Shop the best and skip the rest with ZTrend! Explore the well curated specialty boutiques in beautiful downtown Williamsburg for the sweetest vintage, designer resale, clothing and accessories. Women's vintage clothing and accessories will range from the Victorian era into the groovy 1980s. There is so much to explore, that this shopping day is offered in two parts (pt. 1 & pt 2), 2 1/2 to 3 hours each.
On this shopping day you may expect to be escorted to some of Williamsburg's most carefully curated specialty boutiques. Discover vintage and designer resale boutiques where shops are attentive to fine customer service offering gently worn designer and some of the most sought-after vintage clothing and accessories at fair prices.
Our shopping day will begin in Williamsburg, Brooklyn in front of La Goulette Mediterranean -- a wonderful little cafe with a menu of delicious gently priced dishes - so healthy and yummy! You are welcome to arrive early to enjoy an afternoon pick-me-up beverage or a delicious bite before we begin a day of fabulous vintage and designer finds. La Goulette Mediterranean is a casual cafe serving fresh Mediterranean dishes, offering pitas, salads, hummus, falafel, main entries with chicken, and sweet treats. MENU (Food and beverages are not included).
Our Williamsburg day is for the woman who loves to shop for unique items and is willing to spend a bit more. She has an agenda to find that piece that calls out her name. Shops will offer a variety of different fashionable items such as jewelry, purses, clothing, shoes, hats and gloves.
- Shop 2.5 to 3 hours: up to 20 minutes in each store.
- Discover the best vintage and designer resale shops in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
- Visit a minimum of 6 stores for vintage and designer resale in ready-to-wear condition.
- You will have time to shop and try on clothing.
- Groups are kept small to ensure personable experience.
- You are invited to meet your guide 20 minutes before start time, or arrive even earlier for a bite to eat before we begin.
- Food and refreshments are accessible at the cafe meeting location.
- Shops will offer seasonal attire: clothing, shoes, hats. gloves, purses, jewelry; home items include books, some Bric-a-brac.
- Ask your shopping expert for tips on how to shop second-hand and vintage.
- Get tips on how to find the best sample sales in New York City for a savings as deep as 90% off retail!
- Shops will offer seasonal attire: clothing, shoes, hats. gloves, purses, and jewelry.
FOR MORE DATES: Click on a date in the calendar above.
Group size: up to 8 shoppers.
Duration: 2.5 to 3 hours total, rain or shine: 1 hour break for lunch when registering for part 2.
Price: $39 per Shopper. add part 2 (same day) for only $20!
Ask your hotel concierge to contact ZTrend to qualify for a special group rate.
All CC, Cash & PayPal
Start Time: 11:50 a.m.
End Time: 2:30 - 3 p.m.
This shopping tour may be purchased up to 2 hours prior to start time.
Meeting Location (part 1)
La Goulette Mediterranean 159 Grand Street Brooklyn, NY 11249 (between Bedford Avenue & Berry Street)
subway walking directions
Take the "Brooklyn Bound" L train; Exit Bedford Avenue (at N 7th Street); walk 7 blocks south down Bedford Avenue to Grand Street; (NOTE: to be sure you are walking in the correct direction, the first street you will pass when walking down Bedford Avenue will be N 6th Street)
then N 5th Street, and so on until you get to Grand Street; Make a right on Grand Street; La Goulette Mediterranean will be 1/3 down the block on you right-hand side.
Things to Know
- All attendees are at least 12 years of age to attend.
- All attendees are able to stand and walk without difficulty.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes: We will walk up to 1.5 miles.
- Dress in clothing that you can easily change in and out of, as well as clothing you can try on over.
- No lunch stop, but refreshments are accessible during the tour or at the cafe meeting location.
- Food and beverages are not included.
- Clothing sizes from 0-16 with no guarantee of size availability due to the nature of second-hand shopping.
- Please refrain from excessive cell phone use during the event.
- Meet your guide outside 10 minutes before start time.
- Although it is not required, tipping your guide is an acceptable way to show your appreciation.
Beautiful pristine vintage clothing boutiques featuring 1930s to the 1980s as well as some designer resale boutiques. Shop owners have curated their own collections reflecting their individual sense of style.